We are pleased to inform you that the online payments facility for our new catering company (ISS Education) is now up and running. There is a three-stage process to be followed to get each family set up on the system and meals ordered for next term, as follows:
1. Parents access website and register for an account.
2. Account is linked and activated (by ISS Education).
3. Parents access website again to order meals.
If you would like to order hot meals for next term, we would encourage you to register for an online account as soon as possible by following these instructions:
1. Read the text and follow the link on the St. Helen's website at http://www.sthelenscollege.com/school-lunches.html
2. You will have an opportunity to browse the school calendar. Click right hand link to continue.
3. Click onto the 'PAYMENTS' tab and then onto the 'HARROW' area wheel.
4. Select 'REGISTER AS NEW USER'.
5. Select St. Helen's from the school drop-down menu and fill out all of the information required.
When you have registered, the catering company's staff must link and activate your account. This takes approximately 24-48 hours.
Once your account is activated, you should visit the website again http://www.sthelenscollege.com/school-lunches.html
and follow the link to access next term's menu, select your meals and make your payment online.
Please note that meal orders should be placed by the Friday before term starts (Friday 30th August).
We recommend that you bookmark the website link for future use, since all future meal ordering will be done in this way.
Nikki Baxter is our contact at ISS Education and she will be on hand to assist with any queries regarding registering or how to use the system. Please contact her using the details below. The school is not administering the system so please do not contact the school office with queries.
Nikki.firstname.lastname@example.org or tel : 0844 583 5754.