Thank you to everyone who has responded to our PA note for refreshments for Infant Sports day. We will coordinate and contact you all with more information. Your help is very much appreciated.
Refreshments will be served in the Park from 9am.
PA Fete – 4th July
We hope you have seen posters for our Fete displayed at Upper and Lower School sites.
Thank you to everyone who has offered help so far on running and helping on a stall this year. We do still need help for our African, Indian and Chinese food stalls so if you can spare an hour to help on any of the food stalls or would like to donate food, please do get in touch. We will put a team together on each stall so you will not be left alone!
Donation bins will be placed at Lower and Upper School Entrances every day for 2 weeks from Monday 15th June for collection of fete donations.
We will be collecting the following items:
· New children’s books or toys or unwanted gifts – must be new or nearly new condition
· Bottles/wine/perfume/new toiletries for bottle tombola
· Cuddly toys, washed and in good condition, for teddy tombola
· Unused party bag gifts or smaller items for Hook a Bag
· New Items for raffle prizes
· Good quality washed uniform
We will not be collecting older items this year as we hope to bring a few new stalls to the fete this year. Many thanks from the PA committee for all your donations in advance.
As always if you do have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org