Please read carefully the reminders below regarding next week...
Year 2 Trip, Tuesday 4th December
- Children must be dropped off in their classrooms at 8am.
- We are due to return by 4.15pm (if there are any delays, you will be contacted by the school). Please pick your children up from their classrooms (unless you have booked them into Funtasia). If we return to school earlier than this, your children will be safe in the classrooms until you arrive.
- If the weather is poor, we will be eating lunch on the coach. Due to this possibility, please do not include crisps in your child's packed lunch as the coach company have requested this. If the weather is dry, we will enjoy lunch outside, but your child must be wrapped up warmly (blazers and raincoats recommended, with hats, scarves and gloves also! While in the gallery, the children's items will be stored in the cloakroom).
- No book bags or reading folders are required on this day.
- Please ensure any spending money is sent into your child's class teacher on Monday.
Please send a round glass jar into school on Monday for use next week.
Thank you for your support and co-operation.
Miss Maxwell and Miss Hill